The Skylotec ARG 31 SKYFIZZ harness features front and rear suspension, steel eyelets and a central chest eyelet. Crossed harness straps are sewn to the comfortable back padding and the quick locks are convenient and easy for donning and removal of the harness.
The Skylotec IGNITE PROTON wind harness has a sophisticated design and leaves nothing to be desired in terms of comfort and usability. Product features include: AIRPAD hip padding, central chest eyelet,click buckles, gear loops, tool eyelet, lanyard parking rings, slide plate and a climbing protection eyelet. The IGNITE PROTON Wind Harness provides comfort through superior design.
The Skylotec RESCUE PRO 2.0 Harness fits comfortably with the following features:
· Changeable rope clamp
· V-shaped back design with comfort padding
· Adjustable & interchangeable shoulder pads
· Double layer leg padding for increased comfort
· Aluminum quick connect buckles on leg straps
· Seven material loops · Five tool eyelets and detachable rescue knife
· Loops for seat board attachment
· Large aluminum sternal attachment point
· Fall indicator on the rear shoulder
· Large hip D-rings
· Front attachment point in different colors for visual aids
Contact your Lift-It sales representative for more information, or to order your Skylotec Rescue Pro 2.0 Harness.
The Skylotec Tower Pro harness features an innovative design and outstanding features offering optimal comfort and freedom of movement while climbing towers or on the ground.
· Skylotec Tower Pro has D-rings on the back, hips, seat board and chest.
· Skylotec Tower Pro AL is equipped with stainless steel fittings and fasteners.
· Skylotec Tower Pro stock number: G-1080-(Size)
Contact your Lift-It sales representative to get additional information, or to oreder your Skylotec Tower Pro Harness today.
Fall prevention equipment is usually a personal choice, based on comfort. Fall prevention equipment is available in many different styles with countless accessories from Lift-It Manufacturing Company, Inc. Our Rigging Resource Guide details the most complete line of fall prevention equipment available. We work with the industry leaders to provide for your fall prevention needs with service that is unparalleled. We carry a large inventory of fall prevention equipment that is shipped expeditiously from our factory on a daily basis. We have served the heavy lifting, rigging and fall prevention industries for 35 years and are here to provide all of your fall prevention needs. Please contact your Lift-It sales representative at 909-469-2251 for all of your fall prevention equipment requirements. “When Only The Best Is Good Enough”, think of us!