- · Powerful 738 ft. lbs. torque and large square drive
capacity (1”) for heavy-duty applications.
- · Efficient impact system (1,500 IPM) with less vibration.
- · Durable gear housing protected with rubber boot.
- · Rocker type forward and reverse switch for
- · Externally accessible brushes and ball bearings for longer
- · Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more
comfort, control and reduced operator fatigue.
- · Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience.
- · Conveniently located sky hook for continuous use or for
- · 8.4 ft. double insulated cord for user convenience.
- · Friction ring anvil with retaining ring hole for secure
Milwaukee® High Torque Wrench Features:
- · Superior performance:
Delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of max fastening torque, up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and
up to 2X more run time.
- · POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor:
Out powers competitors yet runs cooler with no wearable components.
- · REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with
Milwaukee® proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature.
Mode 1 delivers up to 375 ft-lbs and Mode 2 up to 750 ft-lbs maximum fastening torque.
- · REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, electronics and
performance to deliver 2X more runtime.
- · 3/4” Anvil with friction ring for fast, easy socket changes.