Secutex Sleeves are made of transparent, reinforced material. The entire sling body can easily be inspected by removing Secutex Sleeves from the sling; when finished re-install. For use with single ply slings.
Available for: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 10 and 12 inch web widths.
Sold only in 16 ft. lengths that may be cut into the specific lengths.
Stock Number Designation for Secutex Sleeves:
SECS-2: 16 Ft. Secutex Sleeve for 2 inch sling width.
SECS-6: 16 Ft. Secutex Sleeve for 6 inch sling width.
Maximum loading: 2500 lbs. per inch of web width. Use only with single ply rated slings.
- Do not use an oversized Secutex on a sling having inadequate width for Secutex Sleeves. Match size to size.
- Make sure that the length of the sleeve does not interfere with the sling closing to the full gripping position on the load.
- Secutex Sleeves must be reinforced if the load edge radius is less than .078" (2mm). See 'Product Resources' above. Coil edges must not be broken or contain any burrs.
- All load edges must be covered by the Secutex Sleeve during use.
- Start slowly so that the Secutex Sleeve and sling can be positioned correctly.
- The sling must be firmly positioned against the load edge and the sling must be free to slide inside the Secutex Sleeve.
- Only use with single, unpacked and cleanly wound coils.
- Use a non-slip base, i.e., rubber mat or Secutex turning mat.
- Ensure that the coil cannot roll away or slip sideways onto the sling and sleeve. Do not pull coils "out" at an angle.
All goods are custom made and Non-returnable. Any return must be negotiated, include a return authorization number and will be subject to a restocking fee.
See 'Product Resources' tab above for Warning Information