Outrigger Pads are manufactured using engineered UHMW plastic and come with industry leading features like safety texturing, radius edges and corners and Safety Orange Handles. Outrigger Pads are also corrosion, moisture and chemical resistant, making them easy to clean and maintain.
Safety Texturing provides increased traction between: the outrigger foot and pad and the pad and ground surface. Safety Texturing is standard on all DICA Outrigger Pads.
MEMORY and RECOVERY
Outrigger Pads are engineered to bend, but not break. Depending on ground conditions, weight displacement and pad thickness, Outrigger Pads may conform to the ground, but will return to their original shape once the load is removed.
If you break it, we’ll replace it, guaranteed. If you crack or break our Outrigger Pad, we’ll replace the pad along with free shipping and handling. This is the best Outrigger Pad warranty available anywhere and it provides a lifetime of value.
LIGHTWEIGHT and STRONG
Outrigger Pads are incredibly light and strong due to their industry leading design and use of engineered UHMW plastic, providing increased safety and faster set up times.
Outrigger Pads are available in different thicknesses.
Dica Outrigger Pads are Heavy Duty Pads, 2 inches thick. Outrigger Pads can be stacked for increased rigidity and height due to their non-slip Safety Textured surfaces. Other thicknesses are available.
Nearly every model Outrigger Pad is in stock and express shipping options are available upon request.
USAGE and PROPER HANDLING
- Outrigger feet must be smooth and have 80 square inches of surface area.
- Muddy or loose soil conditions may require additional blocking, cribbing or stacking of pads.
- Excessive flexing or bending may shorten the usable life of the pad.
- Acceptable operating temperature range is -40 to 180 degrees F.
- Inspect before use.
Any doubts about Outrigger Pad condition?
Do Not Use!
PAD LOAD CAPACITY INFORMATION
- Load capacities listed in specification tables were determined using the finite element analysis of an 8” x 10” outrigger foot under two separate conditions:
10,000 lbs. vertically at 90 degrees
10,000 lbs. at a 45 degree angle
- Load capacity for individual Outrigger Pads will increase as the size of outrigger foot increases.
- Maximum Load Capacities are based on ideal ground conditions.
- Operator must use all of the original equipment manufacturer’s guidelines for safe and proper operation of equipment.