Shorty "J" represents the broadest line of standard crane blocks in the industry. More than 1500 standard models, not including options are available.
Shorty "J" is one of the most popular crane blocks and for good reason. "J" Blocks can be used with all types of mobile, truck, overhead and hydraulic cranes.
• 3 to 350 Ton Capacities
• 4 to 1 Design Factor
• 1 to 8 Sheaves
• 10 to 30 inch Sheave Diameters
• Reeving Guides-Standard
• Bronze Bushed and Roller Bearing Sheaves
• Direct-Channel Sheave Bearing Lubrication
through Center Pin
• Flame Hardened Grooves on Sheave Sizes
16 to 30 inch Diameters
• Dual Action (Swing/Swivel) Roller Thrust
• Forged Steel Hooks- 3 to 30 Tons
• Total Disassembly Capability
• Forged Steel Hooks- 35 to 300 Tons
• Cast Alloy Steel Duplex Hooks with
Bar Latch 80 to 1,750 Tons
• Cast Alloy Steel Quad Hooks
• Forged Steel Duplex Hooks
• Anti-Rotation Locking Devices - All Models
• Swivel Safety Anchor Shackles - All Models
• Sheave Shrouds - All Models
• Detachable Cast Iron and Steel Cheek Weights - All Models
• Pull Test, Certification, Radiograph, Magnetic Particle and
other Non-Destructive Testing to specifications designated
by the customer.
All goods are custom made and Non-returnable. Any return must be negotiated, include a return authorization number and will be subject to a restocking fee.