Johnson Wire Rope Sheaves are industry proven and are available in sizes ranging from 3" to 108", in over 250 standard models. Cost efficient, custom designs are available, with no upfront tooling or pattern charges and no premium price for small order quantities. 16" to 108" O.D. Sheaves have flame hardened, precision grooves for slow, even wear and long rope life. The integrity of Johnson’s single disc forged steel construction provides sheaves with superior strength.
• 3 to 108 inch sheave diameters.
• ¼ to 3 inch wire rope sizes.
• 4 to 1 Design Factor.
• Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Cast Steel and ForgeFab™ steel types.
• Custom designs to fit customer shaft, bearing mounting, hub, sheave or wire rope size requirement.
• Electroplate inorganic zinc compound and other corrosion resistant coatings available.
• Hub located grease fittings.
• Modifications for compliance to API or other applicable industry standards.
• Special shafts furnished for any sheave.
• AISE No. 6 Specification compliance.
• Cold weather properties available.
All goods are custom made and Non-returnable. Any return must be negotiated, include a return authorization number and will be subject to a restocking fee.