Material Choices: Dyneema®, Polyester, Wire Rope or Synthetic Web.
Design Factor: 7:1 Design Factor for all Helicopter Long Lines. 10:1 Design Factor for all Human External Cargo (HEC) Lines. Higher Design Factors are available on request. Manufactured and Tagged to be ASME B30.9-Chapter 4 Compliant.
Sling Identification (Tag) Information:
- Name or Trademark of the Manufacturer or Repair Entity if repairs were performed
- Stock Number
- Unique Serial Number
- Rope Diameter
- Date of Manufacture
- Warning Information
- Work Load Limit
- Rope Material
- Inspection Dates denoting Month and Year for four (4) consecutive years.
- Cordura® Tag Wrap is installed on all tags to prevent chaffing. Tag Wrap enhances tag life and legibility throughout the life of your Long Line.
- Crosby® Pear Link.
- Stainless Steel Thimble with Long Line Welded Keeper Ring. The Welded Keeper Ring prevents thimble distortion and unplanned thimble disengagement.
- Long Line Welded Keeper Ring prevents thimble distortion and unplanned thimble disengagement.
- All thimbles are engraved in a non-critical area with a unique serial number for record keeping and traceability purposes.
- All Long Line Eyes are buffered with a Cordura® Tubular Protector.
- Retainer Loops prevent inadvertent rope disengagement.
Helicopter Long Lines manufactured by Lift-It® feature the finest materials and the same heavy duty fabrication skills required to manufacture Slings capable of carrying serious weight. HEC and Long Lines rated at 1,000 Lbs. receive the same care and attention to detail as Slings rated at 100,000 Lbs.
Responsibility for any amount of weight from a manufacturing and load handling perspective should be based upon destruction testing. We are seriously committed in our dedication to excellence and operate 75 ton and 300 ton, in house, test machines calibrated to ASTM E4 standards. All Lift-It® HEC and Helicopter Long Lines are proof tested and certified.
All goods are custom made and Non-returnable. Any return must be negotiated, include a return authorization number and will be subject to a restocking fee.
See 'Product Resources' tab above for Warning Information