Vertical Drum Slings were initially developed for the US Department of Energy and have become very popular in many, industrial and commercial applications. Vertical Drum Slings are made from one inch, polyester webbing and are rated at 1500 Lbs. Designed for 55-110 Gallon metal ribbed drums. !WARNING Drum must have lid installed and secured prior to lifting.
A Masterlink (1 Inch dia.) provides a secure connection to the lifting device, while three drum hooks positively engage the drum lip. As the lift is made a collector ring provides a self tightening grip.
Stock No. VD-1
• DO NOT EXCEED WORK LOAD LIMITS
• For use on metal drums only.
• Damaged drum contact areas will not
allow the drum hooks to seat properly.
• Keep drum handling elevation to a minimum.
• Extra consideration should be given when handling
partially filled drums to ensure load control.
• Hooks must be evenly spaced 120º apart to ensure control.
All goods are custom made and Non-returnable. Any return must be negotiated, include a return authorization number and will be subject to a restocking fee.